Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Hi, welcome to God Desire. My prayer is that you find these writings and accounts an encouragement in your spiritual pilgrimage, wherever you may be. (And check out the great links, including OutcastDisciple.com - my good friend Stephen's weblog.) Press on, Ron Phil 3:14

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Doing God’s Work

John 5:19-20.

Lord, does this apply to me, Your adopted son? Can I say, “The Father never stops working, so neither do I - I can’t do anything by myself. I only do what I see the Father doing”? Father, You are always at work, and all around me at work. But in order to do what You do, I must see what You are doing. Open my eyes to see what You are doing.

“I’m invited to join God where He is working.” Where are You clearly and visibly working? I am to see by faith not sight. Help me see with Spirit-eyes.

Written on March 14, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home