Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Hi, welcome to God Desire. My prayer is that you find these writings and accounts an encouragement in your spiritual pilgrimage, wherever you may be. (And check out the great links, including OutcastDisciple.com - my good friend Stephen's weblog.) Press on, Ron Phil 3:14

Friday, May 19, 2006

Two Stars and Two Grains of Sand

“Sometimes I think of Abraham, how one star he saw had been lit for me…” Rich Mullins

There are two stars out there somewhere, Lord. One was made for her, and one for me. Somehow, Lord, I pray that You would make these two stars one. And I know there are two grains of sand on the seashore, one hers and one mine. Oh Lord, wash them up close together, and if You see fit, make them into one.

I long for her Lord. You know how much I desire her. Please, help her not to analyze so much, to think so much. Help her to just let go to her faith in You. Lord, draw our hearts together. Help her to love me as much as I already love her. Make us one.

I do lay her, our relationship, our future, on the altar. I know I can trust and rest in You in this. I don’t have to worry, think, or mull over the matter. I have confidently given all to You. You know my heart. Make her heart as mine. Make our hearts beat as one. Make these two stars, these two grains of sand, one forevermore. In Your name, Jesus, Amen.

Written on January 21, 2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home